Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dust to Dust (Experiment in Terror, #9) by Karina Halle

Dust to Dust  (Experiment in Terror, #9)Dust to Dust by Karina Halle

My rating: 1 of 5 stars






No spoilers and colorful language abound!


 photo anigif_enhanced-30949-1398974010-38_zps2aee6306.gif




I don't even know what to say about this book, I've purged all my emotional venting several installments ago. As to why I read in the first place, I believe it's tied into my "finish what you start" life agenda and mostly because as characters I really enjoyed Dex and Perry, separately. I suppose this many books in I just needed a little bit of closure, and I for one can go on into life never thinking about these books again. As far as the series as a whole, I cannot honestly say that I won't recommend it to anyone, despite my personal feelings I do understand that "fluff entertainment" holds value, and that is what this is. It's just not my kind of fluff.

Looking at this installment only, it's pretty much what you would expect from a book that has a singular agenda.


...loosing focus...

I took so many notes, quotes and jotted down thoughts and after finishing the book, I realize that none of it matters. It's done with and I can let go now.

I think Halle remained true to her loyal fans and gave them much needed book to say goodbye. Then... I read the last page and was told that there is a whole new series spinning off from this book, and I am left with nothing else to say.


 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-809-1406728561-6_zps9dec1247.gif







No comments:

Post a Comment