Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles, #2) by Ilona Andrews

Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles, #2)Sweep in Peace by Ilona Andrews

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Have you ever clapped and giggled after finishing a book?

I have.

I'm going to say it. This is my favorite IA series. The Edge books were my favorite, but the way these two have tied together has soothed a long standing irritation.

If you felt wronged by lack of closure on Jack and George, read these now! You will be delighted.

Kate and her world has always had an end, a brilliantly conceived end that I eagerly await to enjoy and mourn. The Edge brought something new, and once again highlighted IA's ability to create magic that excites the mind, but it never felt finished. There were simply too many possibilities. This series has a thick thread is joy woven in all the pages, you can feel how much IA loves writing it. It's an intoxicating experience for a reader who is intimately familiar with an authors works. Although, if you never read anything by them, you would not be disappointed, it's wonderful through and through. I can't wait for more!

You can find it here:


No comments:

Post a Comment