Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Mia's Musings: Mae the Panda Fairy (The Baby Animal Rescue Fairies, #1) by Daisy Meadows





☆☆☆☆

This review was written by my 8 year old daughter Mia, with a little help from me. No spoilers!

Rainbow Magic books offer all sorts of fairies and their adventures to entertain even the pickiest of readers. The Baby Animal Rescue Fairies called to me because there is nothing I love more than baby animals! I had to read it! 

We start off with Kirsten and Rachel headed to Wild Woods Nature Reserve to for a week long summer vacation. They make a new frog friend named Bertram who has fairy magic, and he takes them to Fairyland. Kirsten and Rachel shrink, grow wings and head off to explore. They meet all the Baby Animal Rescue Fairies just as Jack Frost bursts in with a loud growl from his truck. Jack Frost is here to take the magical keychains that help capture animals. He wants a zoo for himself, and to keep the animals locked up in cages. Mae, the panda fairy joins in with Kirsten and Rachel to save PanPan the baby panda. 

I think other kids might like reading this book if they love animals and a bit of magic. My favorite part was the fairy illustrations, they are awesome and have a cool sense of style. I really love this series and am ready for the next one. 

Check back for more reviews on the next book I read! 

-Mia 

5 comments:

  1. Great review! I think my daughters might have to read this one day. Thanks Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review! This sounds like a fun book. I can't wait to hear about what you read next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review! It makes me want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete