Sunday, January 4, 2015

Magic Mourns (Kate Daniels, #3.5) by Ilona Andrews

Magic Mourns (Kate Daniels, #3.5)Magic Mourns by Ilona Andrews

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No spoilers and colorful language abound!

There are a lot of thing about Andrea that I dislike, a lot of things. However, at the same time I super love her, like, a lot. Even more so, I enjoy her falling for that delicious trouble maker.

There are so many aspects of the Kate Daniels world to love, every detail fully realized and working in harmony with the intricate universe created by Andrews. One that always floats around in the favorites is the interesting dynamics of the shape shifters. I think it's safe to say that getting that deeper look with Gun Metal Magic was the reason I loved that book as much as I did, so getting a little extra taste of it here was fantastic. I have said this a million times, and perhaps I'll never stop saying it, I want to curl up in this little world and make a home for myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment