Friday, November 3, 2017

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas



Empire of Storms (Throne Of Glass Series Book 5)

My rating: ☆☆☆☆☆


No Spoilers! Definitely colorful language abound!

45.0% "I am blissfully lost and in lust with this series. All that it has built so far...sigh. I haven't paused to update or review, the reading is just too good."
- Me



Oh man. You guys. I got totally lost in this series. I didn't even stop to review Crown of Midnight, Heir of Fire, or Queen of Shadows. I just didn't have a reason to pause, or much to say other than the following:







And then a lot of this, at the end.


As far as the next installment, I think I may just not. Honestly, I fucking hate Chaol. I also hate the spelling of his name. And his attitude. And how he just sucks the damn life out of everyone all the time, insufferably guilty for never knowing up from down or left from right. GET IT TOGETHER. WHY DO YOU EVEN GET YOUR OWN BOOK. BOOHISS ON YOU.


Over all this series is great, sure there are lots of things I could pick apart and rag on if I had my reviewer persona on, but frankly, screw that stuck up bitch. This was good fun, plain and simple. Let Maas take you away from reality for awhile, get lost in this truly gorgeous world she's created.

No comments:

Post a Comment