Friday, November 24, 2017

White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews




White Hot: Hidden Legacy 2


My rating: ☆☆☆☆☆



No Spoilers! Definitely colorful language abound!


     This is easily one of the best Urban Fantasy series out there that does not include vampires, and that is saying something. I am completely and utterly wound up in this fantastic and fascinating new universe and I never want to leave. In all honesty though, that normally happens to me with every IA book I read. I am an escapist reader, and IA is one of the best escapist writers and if you aren't reading their books, fix it.





I am careful never to speak much on the plot of any first installment, simply because, that's not really what gets most of us to pick up a book. It's the joy one expresses that really gives us hope that we too will fall in love.

Typically, I don't want to be a character, I may want to befriend them, or simply be a creep stalker (Kate Daniels, cough) forever but I don't really identify with many lead characters. It's always that awkward sub character with ambiguous morals that I identify with most. Nevada however, I want to be. Reading this series is like slipping into a dream land, one where all things are possible, and this just happens to suit me perfectly.

Rogan is...



Speaking of which, I've already started the third so I got places to be. READ THIS.



No comments:

Post a Comment