Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tempest's Fury (Jane True, #5) by Nicole Peeler

Tempest's Fury (Jane True, #5)Tempest's Fury by Nicole Peeler

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


☆ ☆ ☆

No spoilers and colorful language abound!

So true story, if I had started reading this series at any other point in my life I'd hate it. Jane's split personalities, her shameless embrace of all things corny as fuck, the angst. I don't even know where to start discussing all the things about this that is annoying, because they simply aren't to me. Something is deeply wrong here folks, I find it all endearing and humorous. This time of year is always a little hectic for me and it's just fucking nice to read a book that doesn't shred my insides into bits and leave me a weeping ball of pajamas. Not only does it not hold me emotionally hostage and unable to function but it's also very interesting. This world is fantastic and each books exposes a new layer into her world!



So, true story 2.0, I finished this around 11pm and started the next one. This is about where I lose all interest in reviewing this because I've already moved on. One of these days I'll learn to STOP and just start reading something else. One of these days...


This series is just really fun, and engaging but also gentle on the soul and mind.


 photo anigif_enhanced-buzz-9885-1397750453-12_zpsf8489dc0.gif









View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment