Thursday, June 12, 2014

Psycho Proctologists - Hakuna Matata, Vagina Dentata by W.W. Pecker

Psycho Proctologists - Hakuna Matata, Vagina DentataPsycho Proctologists - Hakuna Matata, Vagina Dentata by W.W. Pecker




Buddy Read on Tuesday with my fellow trouble makers Kat and Athena!

☆ ☆
(actual 2.5)

No spoilers and colorful language abound!

 photo anigif_enhanced-18604-1399314907-8_zpsa0663118.gif

So, ehh... I laughed substantially less with this one than the first. I think this comes down to finding queefs less funny than I originally imagined. I know, I know, queefs are inherently hilarious, right? Except, not really.



The Psycho Proctologist are back at it, finding themselves, of all places, a strip club in Compton. Demons live in snatches, they queef out noxious fumes, battles in Walmart with plungers, hairy as fuck nun punanny, relationship building, and a live to fight another day conclusion.

I guess that's all I have to say. I laughed, I cringed, I want more!







 photo 7d3620ce-eb12-492c-94a7-7157488d1028_zps2457172a.jpg




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment