Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo

Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3)Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


☆ ☆ ☆

No spoilers and colorful language abound!


 photo anigif_original-grid-image-4259-1402424186-22_zpsa9d7d804.gif


I'm having hard time rating this, here is why. I sort of hated it. More than sort of actually. Although, the reasons are more "Veruca Salt's- I Don't Care How, I Want it Now" rather than "wow this story is total shit and written terribly". It wasn't bad just not what I wanted but, if I'm being truthful a bit of what I expected.




 photo anigif_enhanced-22273-1402352510-12_zpsc8bded4b.gif


There is no way for me to review this without accidentally slipping on a spoiler, so I'm just going to abdicate myself on this one.

Backs out of the room slowly, conceal, don't feel.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment