Sunday, June 15, 2014

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


GAH.

3 stars for predictability or 5 stars for enthusiasm while reading? 3 stars for Cinderella-esque plot or 5 stars for that world building, son?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No spoilers and colorful language abound!


 photo fuck-yeah-blinking_zpsd6260ceb.gif




Oh yeah. Oh hell yeah. I love books like this.

1. Series? ✓
2. Awesome fantasy? ✓
3. Smooth as fuck writing? ✓
4. Brought my kindle to my kids dance recital because, obsessed.✓
5. Mr. Murderous psychotic twinkly eyes? ✓
6. Knew I loved it within the first 10% so spent the entire book happy even when I was sad about things? ✓
BONUS: Lady who can fix your dark circles? ✓

I'm late to the party, so I'm not going to talk about it too much, but if you have been on the fence or sitting on this book, READ IT. Excellent.







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment