Friday, April 11, 2014

Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror, #3) by Karina Halle

Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror, #3)Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


☆ ☆ ☆

Spoilers marked and colorful language abound!


 photo 1387870751476_zpsfe727767.gif


Well here we are, the end of the dreaded third book. I am this unsuspecting reader. This book is the inappropriate boner. I'm conflicted on my feels. I'm a little disturbed that I think I like it as much as I do. I also fucking hate it. I want to rage quit, but I don't think I can .

This entire book was fucking ridiculous. I don't even know where to start.



Perry,

Girl. Get your fucking shit together. The men in your life walk all over you and it's disgusting. First of all, it's time you take a good hard look at your dad and let him know he's overstepped. You are 23 years old, he isn't allowed to forbid you to do anything. Take that coffee house job, get an apartment, get some roommates, start establishing some boundaries with your parents and grow the hell up. For real. You need to man up with Dex. I'm sorry but if he doesn't go home and break up with his girlfriend immediately, you need to seriously assess your feelings for him. By that I mean specially, look at him like the piece of shit that he is and never ever forget it. Body image or whatever, I get it, for most of us it's a life long battle. Here is a pro tip for you, your self worth as a human being has absolutely nothing to do with what you look like. Demand the respect you deserve as a human, accept nothing else from anyone, you teach people how to treat you in life, stop taking meager bread crumbs and making a feast. That means not being pushed around by your dad or being some scumbags side piece. You have one more book to turn this all around, don't fuck up.





Dex,


 photo gif22_zps82bed893.gif


That is all.











View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment