Monday, April 14, 2014

Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6) by Karina Halle

Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6)Into the Hollow by Karina Halle

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


☆ ☆ ☆

Spoilers marked and colorful language abound!


 photo af8a96063f13787646f8dd3065a5459a_zps785fefd1.jpg


Heh, hey Twatwaffle!

OK so my track record of abysmal reviews for this series is likely to continue, so let's not get our hopes up, mmkay? I think this is the first time that I actually have some thoughts, maybe. Don't fail me now brain, I'm typing and we agreed that we would actually put some of this shit down in text before bounding off into the next book. This book was notably different than any of the others, and thank fucking goodness because shit was getting old. Halle starts us off right where we left off in On Demon Wings and it's left Perry in a pretty contrived tricky predicament and for the first time she is finally pushed into making some real changes. I mean, girl you are 23 years old, it's about damn time. The way it all went down was that of an angry teenager but alas it was at least a step into becoming an adult. Perry stumbles her way back to Seattle, with Dex and taking on their show once more.




... losing focus

Shit, no I'm back. Alright. It felt good to see Dex and Perry working on their relationship, even if it was entirely infantile and absurd, it rings true to who they are.

ahhh...fuck it

Oh one last thing, (view spoiler)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment