Monday, April 14, 2014

On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror, #5) by Karina Halle

On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror, #5)On Demon Wings by Karina Halle

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No spoilers and colorful language abound!



Whoa. This book is scary as hell, by far the creepiest of the series! It also happens to be my favorite, so many things I find discouraging about these characters has turned around. Redemption and hope anew, my review skills for this series remain lackluster. I don't know what it is, but I just turn into a gif happy idiot. I finished this somewhere around 3 am, and immediately started the next one, because reasons.




Maybe one of these days I'll be able to write a proper review, but my friends, today is not that day.


 photo rs_500x282-130922213437-810608980_zpsf9c0cf8d.gif











View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment